New graded songbooks feature teaching notes, translations, audio pronunciation guides and recordings of the piano accompaniments and provide singers with exciting repertoire for every level.
A new vocal exercises book, with the newly composed exercises, gives singers support for pitch and tone, rhythm, and diction.
•Refreshed repertoire of over 1,000 songs allows singers to perform in a range of styles and languages.
•Revised song groupings let singers specialise in their preferred musical styles with enough choice to ensure they become a versatile performer.
•A choice of four supporting tests and flexible performance options, including using backing tracks up to Grade 3 and no requirement to perform from memory, give singers the flexibility to demonstrate their individual strengths.
•Specially designed technical exercises allow singers to develop vocal technique through performance.
- Mendelssohn - Herbstlied
- Chabrier - Villanelle des petits canards
- Debussy - Nuit d’étoiles
- Schoenberg - Arie aus dem Spiegel von Arcadien
- Gurney - Spring
- Obradors - Del cabello más sutil (from Dos cantares populares)
- Dring - A Bay in Anglesey
- Villette - Il est des mots d’amour, op. 11
- Argento - Dirge (from Six Elizabethan Songs)
- McDowall - If There Are Angels