New graded songbooks feature teaching notes, translations, audio pronunciation guides and recordings of the piano accompaniments and provide singers with exciting repertoire for every level.
A new vocal exercises book, with the newly composed exercises, gives singers support for pitch and tone, rhythm, and diction.
•Refreshed repertoire of over 1,000 songs allows singers to perform in a range of styles and languages.
•Revised song groupings let singers specialise in their preferred musical styles with enough choice to ensure they become a versatile performer.
•A choice of four supporting tests and flexible performance options, including using backing tracks up to Grade 3 and no requirement to perform from memory, give singers the flexibility to demonstrate their individual strengths.
•Specially designed technical exercises allow singers to develop vocal technique through performance.
- Mendelssohn-Hensel - Nachtwanderer
- Mendelssohn - Shilflied, op. 71 no. 4
- Saint-Saëns - Chanson triste
- Stanford - The Fairy Lough
- Ireland - If There Were Dreams to Sell
- Dring - Crabbed Age and Youth
- Rorem - The Nightingale
- Roe - Stop all the Clocks (‘Funeral Blues’)
- Bennett - Jewels
- Stove - Love Song