New graded songbooks feature teaching notes, translations, audio pronunciation guides and recordings of the piano accompaniments and provide singers with exciting repertoire for every level.
A new vocal exercises book, with the newly composed exercises, gives singers support for pitch and tone, rhythm, and diction.
•Refreshed repertoire of over 1,000 songs allows singers to perform in a range of styles and languages.
•Revised song groupings let singers specialise in their preferred musical styles with enough choice to ensure they become a versatile performer.
•A choice of four supporting tests and flexible performance options, including using backing tracks up to Grade 3 and no requirement to perform from memory, give singers the flexibility to demonstrate their individual strengths.
•Specially designed technical exercises allow singers to develop vocal technique through performance.
- Trad. arr. Hughes - She Moved through the Fair
- Mozart - Das Veilchen
- Righini - T’intendo, si, mio cor
- Hahn - Quand je fus pris au pavillon
- Trad. arr. Quilter - Over the Mountains
- Armstrong Gibbs - The Cherry Tree
- Keats - The Lamb
- Elwyn-Edwards -Gaeaf (Winter)
- Cunningham - Summer
- L’Estrange - Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal