New graded songbooks feature teaching notes, translations, audio pronunciation guides and recordings of the piano accompaniments and provide singers with exciting repertoire for every level.
A new vocal exercises book, with the newly composed exercises, gives singers support for pitch and tone, rhythm, and diction.
•Refreshed repertoire of over 1,000 songs allows singers to perform in a range of styles and languages.
•Revised song groupings let singers specialise in their preferred musical styles with enough choice to ensure they become a versatile performer.
•A choice of four supporting tests and flexible performance options, including using backing tracks up to Grade 3 and no requirement to perform from memory, give singers the flexibility to demonstrate their individual strengths.
•Specially designed technical exercises allow singers to develop vocal technique through performance.
- Trad. arr. Harty - My Lagan Love
- Campion - Fair, if You Expect Admiring
- Vivaldi arr. Holloway - Vieni, vieni o mio diletto
- Mozart - Oiseau, si tous les ans (Ariette, K. 307 (284d))
- Mendelssohn - Der Blumenstrauss (The Nosegay)
- Reger - Waldeinsamkeit (The Quiet of the Woods), op. 76 no. 3
- Quilter - By the Sea (from Three Songs of the Sea, op. 1)
- Boulanger - Cantique
- Bullard - Come Live with Me and Be My Love
- Wilson - The Phoenix
- Higginson - Fear No More the Heat o’ the Sun
- Stove - Lullaby