New graded songbooks feature teaching notes, translations, audio pronunciation guides and recordings of the piano accompaniments and provide singers with exciting repertoire for every level.
A new vocal exercises book, with the newly composed exercises, gives singers support for pitch and tone, rhythm, and diction.
•Refreshed repertoire of over 1,000 songs allows singers to perform in a range of styles and languages.
•Revised song groupings let singers specialise in their preferred musical styles with enough choice to ensure they become a versatile performer.
•A choice of four supporting tests and flexible performance options, including using backing tracks up to Grade 3 and no requirement to perform from memory, give singers the flexibility to demonstrate their individual strengths.
•Specially designed technical exercises allow singers to develop vocal technique through performance.
- Trad. arr. Joyce - The Leprehaun
- Trad. arr. Tate - The Lark in the Clear Air
- Trad. arr. Weckerlin - Jeune fillette
- Trad. arr. O’Leary - Moreton Bay
- Scarlatti - O cessate di piagarmi
- Schumann - Schneeglöckchen (Snowdrops), op. 79 no. 27
- Foster - Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair
- Thiman - The Man in the Moon
- Rofe - Dinah’s Song
- Cope - Shiny
- Parry - Career Paths
- Thorne - Nine Lives (from The Cat’s Whiskers)