New graded songbooks feature teaching notes, translations, audio pronunciation guides and recordings of the piano accompaniments and provide singers with exciting repertoire for every level.
A new vocal exercises book, with the newly composed exercises, gives singers support for pitch and tone, rhythm, and diction.
•Refreshed repertoire of over 1,000 songs allows singers to perform in a range of styles and languages.
•Revised song groupings let singers specialise in their preferred musical styles with enough choice to ensure they become a versatile performer.
•A choice of four supporting tests and flexible performance options, including using backing tracks up to Grade 3 and no requirement to perform from memory, give singers the flexibility to demonstrate their individual strengths.
•Specially designed technical exercises allow singers to develop vocal technique through performance.
- Trad. arr. Wright - The Gartán Mother’s Lullaby
- Trad. arr. Wright - El Vito Armstrong
- Gibbs - When I Was One-and-Twenty
- Plumstead - Close Thine Eyes
- Glanville-Hicks - Come Sleep
- Hyde - The Apple Tree
- Exley - Peacocks
- Cowles - Lurking in the Pond
- Chilcott - Irish Blessing
- Harris - Villanelle
- Higginson - From a Railway Carriage
- Thorne - Cool Cat (from The Cat’s Whiskers)