New graded songbooks feature teaching notes, translations, audio pronunciation guides and recordings of the piano accompaniments and provide singers with exciting repertoire for every level.
A new vocal exercises book, with the newly composed exercises, gives singers support for pitch and tone, rhythm, and diction.
•Refreshed repertoire of over 1,000 songs allows singers to perform in a range of styles and languages.
•Revised song groupings let singers specialise in their preferred musical styles with enough choice to ensure they become a versatile performer.
•A choice of four supporting tests and flexible performance options, including using backing tracks up to Grade 3 and no requirement to perform from memory, give singers the flexibility to demonstrate their individual strengths.
•Specially designed technical exercises allow singers to develop vocal technique through performance.
- Trad. arr. O’Neill - Farewell Lad
- Roberton - Westering Home
- Anderson - Evening in Autumn
- Baynon - The Spanish Main
- Thiman - The Skylark
- Nelson - Ghosts in the Belfry
- Burtch - The World’s End
- Crawley - Abdul, the Magician
- Crawley - Grizelda
- Exley - A Fly
- Skempton - Pigs Could Fly
- Telfer - On the Back of an Eagle
- Vine - Love Me Sweet
- Coghlan & Coghlan - Rocking in Rhythm
- Hamilton - Chocolate (from Just Desserts)