New graded songbooks feature teaching notes, translations, audio pronunciation guides and recordings of the piano accompaniments and provide singers with exciting repertoire for every level.
A new vocal exercises book, with the newly composed exercises, gives singers support for pitch and tone, rhythm, and diction.
•Refreshed repertoire of over 1,000 songs allows singers to perform in a range of styles and languages.
•Revised song groupings let singers specialise in their preferred musical styles with enough choice to ensure they become a versatile performer.
•A choice of four supporting tests and flexible performance options, including using backing tracks up to Grade 3 and no requirement to perform from memory, give singers the flexibility to demonstrate their individual strengths.
•Specially designed technical exercises allow singers to develop vocal technique through performance.
- Westcott - Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Trad. - The Overlander
- Roberton - The Cat and the Fiddle
- Trad. arr. Elkin - The Bouquet of Rosemary
- Rowley - The Grandfather Clock
- Parke - Over the Hills and Far Away
- Crawley - We Can Make a Difference
- Exley - Hop Bird (from Four Small Songs)
- Lennox - Albatross (Toroa)
- Hamilton - Cakes (from Just Desserts)
- Harris - My Uncle Rumbold
- Carter - One More Step Along the World I Go
- Dawson - The Magic Night
- Fraser - Fishing
- Marsh - Seagull