The A Dozen a Day Songbook series contains wonderful Broadway, movie and pop hits that may be used as companion pieces to the memorable technique exercises in the A Dozen a Day series. Also suitable as supplements with ANY method!
Songs in Book 1 include: Cabaret • Climb Ev'ry Mountain • Give a Little Whistle • If I Were a Rich Man • Let It Be • Rock Around the Clock • Twist and Shout • The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers • Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) • Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah.
- Cabaret (from the Musical CABARET)
- Climb Ev'ry Mountain (from THE SOUND OF MUSIC)
- Give A Little Whistle (from PINOCCHIO)
- If I Were A Rich Man (from the Musical FIDDLER ON THE ROOF)
- Let It Be (featured in the Broadway Musical LET IT BE)
- Rock Around The Clock (featured in the Motion Picture BLACKBOARD JUNGLE)
- Twist And Shout (featured in the Motion Picture FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF)
- The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers* (from THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH)
- Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) (from Disney Parks' Pirates of the Caribbean attraction)
- Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah (from SONG OF THE SOUTH)